• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Douglas C-47 v3 Livery Thread

using Gordon's blank textures to create dirty version

1-2016-7-29_1-28-30-766.jpg

2-2016-7-29_1-27-9-120.jpg

3-2016-7-29_1-27-44-117.jpg

I think this thread is going to explode like the other, ..... A wicked paint-kit and already hooking into old but new :encouragement: , new but old , what a formula :very_drunk:

Has this livery been done? If not I would like to do it.

Bush Air Cargo

Attachments

• c47.jpg
    c47.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 3
  • c47a.jpg
    c47a.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 2
Hani,

Really looking forward to the v3 American Flagship. One of my favorites.

May I request you also consider redoing your excellent Buffalo livery as v3?

C47 V3 RTAF Thailand

I did make some Repaints in RTAF of this wonderful Bird. Big Thanks to Manfred Jahn/Jan Viser and Team its so nice to fly this Old Lady :applause:

If i one day find out how to upload this files here i will share it with the comunity. What you think about it?

Attachments

• Thai1.jpg
    Thai1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
  • thai4.jpg
    thai4.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • thai3.jpg
    thai3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Thai1.jpg
    Thai1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Phuket12.jpg
    Phuket12.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Phuket10.jpg
    Phuket10.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Phuket8.jpg
    Phuket8.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Phuket3.jpg
    Phuket3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Is that flagship repaint available for download yet?

Not yet, I am adjusting decals and fonts to be more as in real, so all must be painted manually because I cannot find high definition sources

attachment.php

Attachments

• ASAASASASA.jpg
    ASAASASASA.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 79
I've uploaded my offering to my MediaFire account until I figure out how to put it on SOH

Hi Ron,
thank you for this texture. I tried the same with a fantasy-texture with the paint-kit. I have the same problem with your and with my texture: if I start the C-47 with your texture, there are chocks which I can't handle with the Shift-4 menu!? I allways have to load first the texture from the Beta-package and then to change to the paint-kit texture. Then I can set or off the chocks with the monitore. Have you also this problem?

Hi Ron,
thank you for this texture. I tried the same with a fantasy-texture with the paint-kit. I have the same problem with your and with my texture: if I start the C-47 with your texture, there are chocks which I can't handle with the Shift-4 menu!? I allways have to load first the texture from the Beta-package and then to change to the paint-kit texture. Then I can set or off the chocks with the monitore. Have you also this problem?

I just had another look at it in FSX and it's all good. So no, I don't have this problem.

Weird.

Maybe it's something to do with which aircraft you load as the default flight. Just a thought.

Ron, I know your work at the A2A forum and I'm wondering you'd have any interest in doing the "Snafu Special" in the post above? :wavey:

I did give SNAFU a look and thought I could add it to my list. I'm lining up Tico Belle at the moment. Maybe someone else will take it up?

Hmmm. I can't understand this problem. I had this problem never before downloading the Beta and now only with new textures from the C-47 not with other airplanes. But thank you for answering.

Edit: I think the solution is my special startprogram SIMStarterNG. There are some special things to obeye, I forgot! Your hint for default flight was interesting.

Last edited:
Ok, got a start,,much, much more to do yet as you can see. This will be heavy weathered like the pictures I posted. Based on modified textures from gman's great paint kit.

Alky, I think you still need to add some colour to the vent pipe on the left forward side of the fuselage. In version 3 the engine textures need a bit mote space that's why this part has moved (again) on the texture lay-out.

For the rest is still is a gorgeous repaint!

Cheers,
Huub

Back