• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

F7F-1 Tigercat FSX & P3D Native Released

E-63 has to be one of my favs,one of the times i got to sit in the USFS tanker dispatch center at Grass Valley with Mr Mason,E-63 was there.i was allowed to walk around it in the morning before the "on call" time.ive been a fan since,saw some cool shots of it one day,heres a couple,the first im sure is GV due to the trees and that red n white pole.

attachment.php

and i really love these two.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• f7fhjjf.jpg
    f7fhjjf.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 6
  • tanker63n7654cchino17aug1969.jpg
    tanker63n7654cchino17aug1969.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 5
  • tanker63n7654coverheadbreakchino17aug1969.jpg
    tanker63n7654coverheadbreakchino17aug1969.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 5
Uploading now.

Just a bump to let everyone know that the uploads will be coming today. The files will be broken into small sets due to the file size...

Let me know if there are any issues, I'll be close by.

G

That's the one I want too Eric.. along with a G-RUMT paint to go with it!:biggrin-new:

I think the entire set is being released in dribbles (because of the size) so expect it some time soon;)
ATB
DaveB:)

That's the one I want too Eric.. along with a G-RUMT paint to go with it!:biggrin-new:

I think the entire set is being released in dribbles (because of the size) so expect it some time soon;)
ATB
DaveB:)

Correct...dribbles.
Working on it right now gentlemen. The others will upload over the next two or three hours. :encouragement:

I´m a little confused: will the previous "F7F-1_FSX_P3D_with_patch" be updated too or the F7F-1 that was released before is the final one for "F7F-1"´s?
Asking because the released packages today are all F7F-3´s.

I'll patch the F7F-1 package once the F7F3 series is completely uploaded. It will take a few days to do that work, then I'll post up a release thread.

Be Advised:
We're blowin' and snowin' today at KMMH so the line speed is pretty slow.

Uploads are ongoing, but taking some time. If I drop off, it's because of the weather so to quote Douglas Adams..."Don't Panic." :untroubled:

Back