• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

F7F-1 Tigercat FSX & P3D Native Released

Ah, I see now - naturally think it was the TEXT in a post that has been edited when it says "EDITED". Anyway, even as a an edited screenie, it is impressive! Not sure how you did it but it looks incredibly real.

Possible cover ;) .

254e791c7f98eaa5.jpg

The answer for the question what is a scenery: Marianas 1945 of Stovall.

Looks wonderful YoYo!

To the dev team, especially Gordon: we should somehow put TacPack logo's in the release screenies, if there's TP on the bird. And, in the readme files point to the TP website.

Thank you so much, GMan & Team, for this great plane! I took off on my first flight and made a 3 wire trap on the CV6. That cannot have been me, so it must have been the plane. I even forgot to make a screenshot...

Thanks to all! Also I managed to get a working gear indicator by copying some extra bmp files from an earlier Tigercat version. These I have attached and you need to put them in the ST_F7F folder in the panel.F7F folder. Cheers.

Attachments

• HAL9000-2015-aug-25-003.jpg
    HAL9000-2015-aug-25-003.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2
  • HAL9000-2015-aug-25-004.jpg
    HAL9000-2015-aug-25-004.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Tigercat.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks to all! Also I managed to get a working gear indicator by copying some extra bmp files from an earlier Tigercat version. These I have attached and you need to put them in the ST_F7F folder in the panel.F7F folder. Cheers.

Awesome, I've added the textures to the working file. The next group of models will have the functional gear indicator.

Thank you sir. :encouragement:

Finally! +1, TY!

Will the wing nav lights be "baked in" at some point, so they stay with the wing when folded?

Am really enjoying this one! :applause:

Will the wing nav lights be "baked in" at some point, so they stay with the wing when folded?

Am really enjoying this one! :applause:

I'm glad you like the conversion so far.

The baked in lights are on my list of mods for the F7F-3. This will require that I make a custom set of lights that I can affix to the wing lights in the model. Also looking at an updated landing light ala Ant's Trojan or the current Carenado planes.

Just pointed cat blue to the spinner model. Got Tigercinner cat.
bluespinnercat.jpg

Someone knows if the F7F with spinners was built only as test plane or if was used in line? Because I've
found not many photos in the web of this variant. The bulk of the Tigercat was without spinners, ( or I'm wrong?).:mixed-smiley-010:

Someone knows if the F7F with spinners was built only as test plane or if was used in line? Because I've
found not many photos in the web of this variant. The bulk of the Tigercat was without spinners, ( or I'm wrong?).:mixed-smiley-010:

The service planes never ran this spinner, although there are some photos of early F7F-1 planes with the larger spinner that was used on the test mule. You are correct that the spinner was abandoned for service aircraft.

I modeled the "La Patrona" spinner for the upcoming F7F-3 aircraft, but included it in the F7F-1 package just for fun. It appears that the "what if " paints favor this spinner...it is a very attractive package.

Back