• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Falcon 50 in FSX

Where are you guys finding some of those repaints I see in the exterior screen shots? particularly, N939FE and N144AD in Expat's screen shots.

Edit: Also as a side note. Looking at the panel shots, the VSI goes under the altimeter in the standard "T" instrument set up. Not the RMI.

Falcon 50 Panel FSX It's ll Unhoped-for

Hi,
I am an anonimous french simmer 60 old and i am Filling with admiration for such a project Falcon 50 about you You're wonderfull guy .
One thing only low hat and congratulation.

Patrick Sicard Old worker of Dassault avition in Annecy haute savoie France

Thank you so much

Follow my message to everybody interessed

Where are you guys finding some of those repaints I see in the exterior screen shots? particularly, N939FE and N144AD in Expat's screen shots.

Shameless plagiarism :rolleyes:of an eight year old paint by Ron Hamilton (Ron, if you are out there, apologies for not seeking permission - but this 8 year old paint has held up well - thanks!!) of the Archer Daniels corporate jet. Have done a number or alternatives for my own use simply using - shamelessly as well - MS Paint.

<HR align=center width=600 SIZE=2>
<CENTER>FS2002 - FS2002 Aircraft </CENTER><CENTER>FS2002 Dassault Falcon 50
</CENTER><CENTER>[SIZE=-1][ Download | View ] </CENTER>[/SIZE]
Name: n144ad.zip Size: 1,514,111 Date: 08-04-2002 Downloads: 744
n144ad.gif
[SIZE=-1] FS2002 Dassault Falcon 50 textures. By Ron Hamilton. (See also N144ADNT.ZIP)
[/SIZE]
Looking at the panel shots, the VSI goes under the altimeter in the standard "T" instrument set up. Not the RMI.

Is this the correct Alt/VSI config in the attached screenie below? I am fooling around with three different panel versions: analogue - like vonstrohiem's; fully digital a la Collins Pro line on the 50EX; and in between as per below, using F1 PC-12 EADI/EHSI.

[SIZE=-1]<LEGEND>
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>[/SIZE]

Marcel Dassault made the Falcon - Yannick, Fred, Rob, Eric & André took it to MSFS

Yep, that's the setup :) VSI under the altimeter

Ok I'll fix that, no worries! Any idea where is the autopilot in the real plane? I'm not sure it's under the weather radar...

... i am Filling with admiration for such a project Falcon 50 ... old worker of Dassault aviation in Annecy haute savoie France

Merci beaucoup monsieur Sicard pour votre soutient ! C'est un vrai honneur... Mais c'est grace à André que le Falcon 50 revole dans FSX. Vous pouvez suivre nos aventures en francais ici:
http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=17915&p=1

Thank you so much again

Vous êtes tous des supers mecs qui savent nous faire rêver et vivre notre passion ,que demander de plus ..si ce n'est que la santé,

A tous All the best

Write you soon

Patrick

Merci beaucoup monsieur Sicard pour votre soutient ! C'est un vrai honneur... Mais c'est grace à André que le Falcon 50 revole dans FSX. Vous pouvez suivre nos aventures en francais ici:
http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=17915&p=1[/QUOTE]

Pouvez-vous me dire comment se procurer ce panel et ou je pourrai le télécharger .

Acceptez mes amitiés

Patrick

http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=17915&p=1[/QUOTE]

Made for flying

Update: No EPR gauge in a Falcon! No wonder it didn't work. So I'm reworking the engine gauge setup. Philippe sent me today a nice Oil temperature/pressure combination, thanks!. Then I'll relocate the AP... and will take it for a spin!

View attachment 23387

VSI is back where it is supposed to be...

View attachment 23388

Detailing - avionics, in the cockpit and cabin ..

Replaced the "Welcome" plaque on the forward right bulkhead with a likeness of an AirshoFlightView video screen, found on most of the larger corporate jets which provides flight tracking and video entertainment.

Vonstroheim and Expat, I like how you guys are both working on two panel styles. One more in keeping with the original and one modernized with some glass instrument upgrades. It's going to be really cool to have the option to fly one or the other, or both.

Was there ever a paint kit made for this aircraft?
:ernae:

Thanks Frank. Yes there is a paint kit I believe on flightsim. Would be great if people with painting talent here did some further "continuation" paints of this one. Lots of more contemporary paint schemes of this aircraft on airliners.net.

Replaced the "Welcome" plaque on the forward right bulkhead with a likeness of an AirshoFlightView video screen, found on most of the larger corporate jets which provides flight tracking and video entertainment.

Unless my memory has really slipped, there was a "gauge" in that space. If so, you could easily put a customized "moving map" display based on the default GPS... :wiggle:

Shameless plagiarism :rolleyes:of an eight year old paint by Ron Hamilton (Ron, if you are out there, apologies for not seeking permission - but this 8 year old paint has held up well - thanks!!) of the Archer Daniels corporate jet. Have done a number or alternatives for my own use simply using - shamelessly as well - MS Paint.

<HR align=center SIZE=2 width=600>

<CENTER>FS2002 - FS2002 Aircraft </CENTER><CENTER>FS2002 Dassault Falcon 50

</CENTER><CENTER>[SIZE=-1][ Download | View ] </CENTER>[/SIZE]
Name: n144ad.zip Size: 1,514,111 Date: 08-04-2002 Downloads: 744
n144ad.gif
[SIZE=-1] FS2002 Dassault Falcon 50 textures. By Ron Hamilton. (See also N144ADNT.ZIP)[/SIZE]

Is this the correct Alt/VSI config in the attached screenie below? I am fooling around with three different panel versions: analogue - like vonstrohiem's; fully digital a la Collins Pro line on the 50EX; and in between as per below, using F1 PC-12 EADI/EHSI.

[SIZE=-1]<LEGEND>
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>[/SIZE]

Ha ha, had just started repainting way back then and those old F50 repaints bring back memories.
Had a discussion w/Rob Young a few years back about Eaglesoft rebuilding that aircraft for FSX.
He was supportive of the idea then but we've had too much on our plates to get to it.

Who knows, maybe we'll get some time to at least start on it in 2011.:cost1:

Unless my memory has really slipped, there was a "gauge" in that space. If so, you could easily put a customized "moving map" display based on the default GPS...

Went to bed last night thinking, "if only there could be a way to animiate it. ." and then read this!

What a great lead - thanks. Right, back into the workshop . .

Hmmm. Don't see anything obvious in the gauge file. Can't see anything in the manual/docs that indicates this space can be manipulated, i.e. by a gauge. But there is something in the way the texture looks that it could be ..

Despite intensive research and best intentions...

Added flaps and speed brake levers... and some autopilot knobs and switches in the console...

View attachment 23456

No news from Fred Banting and Yannick Lavigne. God knows I'm trying hard to reach them! Rob Young did reply... Any tips? We might publish this panel anyway (almost ready) and add this note along with the files:

"Despite intensive research and best intentions, it was not possible to reach some rights holders of this aircraft. We ask holders of such rights who feel they have not been properly acknowledge to please contact us."

Do you think that should take care of the copyright issue? What else can be done? What are the real risks, if any?

Hmmm. Don't see anything obvious in the gauge file. Can't see anything in the manual/docs that indicates this space can be manipulated, i.e. by a gauge. But there is something in the way the texture looks that it could be ..

Apparently my memory is more shot through with holes than I realized. I finally found my "Falcon 50" on one of my oldest "FS Machines" in my LAN and opened the panel.cfg file. There isn't anything there, as you've discovered.

Oh well, sorry for sending you on a wild goose chase! :ernae:

Back