• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Ford Trimotor Project

michaelvader

Members +
Hallo friends,
can some one point me to a site where I could douwload the Ford Trimotor Project sceneries for FS2004?
All what I found have been dead links.
Also I search a FS2004 compatible scenery for Danzig (NOT Gdansk)
Best regards
Michael Vader

Hi Michael,
The Ford Tri-Motor scenery should be here..
But, as you say, the links are dead, possibly due to SOH move to a new library database, and the Ford scenery has not been uploaded yet.
I do have the complete list of scenery that I downloaded some time ago, also with most, if not all, of the aircraft paints.
I also have the Ford Danzig Scenery as well as the AI paints for the Trimotor & Vega aircraft.

The Ford Timor scenery is very nice & has sloping runways.

I also made up a spreadsheet listing of all the airports & their ICAO codes, making it easy to know what & where the airports are.

Let me know what scenery, or anything from Ford you are looking for.
1722009506553.png

AreaAIRPORT NAMEICAO
USAFord FactoryFFAC
ORCAKOR2
KerrvilleKER2
HooverFHOV
YellowstoneFYEL
AlaskaSt Paul IslandPASN
Gull IslandFGUL
Gull IslandFGUS
CanadaKitchenerCYK2
BlackhawkBlackhawk IslandBLHI
Blackhawk MountainBLHK
Blackhawk Emergency StripBLHE
Blackhawk Rocket BaseBLHR
Blackhawk Sea BaseBLHS
Blackhawk - JetsBLHJ
Blackhawk Water baseBLHW
Blackhawk FORD IslandBLHX
Blackhawk Bellows AirfieldXBEL
Space BaseFord Space Base TrackRACE
Ford Space Base GroundRACG
Ford Space Base MysteryRACM
Ford Space Base AirRACS
Ford Space Base WallRACX
Los AngelesFord-Los AngelesFLAS
AustraliaFord Blue MountainsYAY3
AeropelicanYPEC
ChinaFord-ChinaFCHI
ManchukouDafangshenZYCC
YanjiagangZYHB
ZhoushuiziZYTL
TaoxianZYTX
Fort BayardZGFB
SaigonVSFI
BrazilFord-BrasilFBRZ
MountainFBR2
MaceioFBR3
FordlandiaFordlandia
Forflandia Sea
South AfricaFord-Cape Town CityFCAP
HarbourFSHB
Sea BaseFCSB
EnglandFord-de HavillandFDHA
Ford-StonehedgeFSTO
EgyptFord-EgyptFEGP
GibralterFord-GibralterFGIB
SeaFGSB
ShipsFGSS
IndiaFord-IndiaVOCP
MumbaiVAJJ
ColomboVCCC
AhmedabadVAAH
HyderabadVOHY
KarachiOPMR
TambaramVOTX
MadrasVOMM
NagpurVI1T
IndoreVAID
JodhpurVIJO
DelhiVIDD
CawnporeVIKA
CalcuttaVECC
AllahbadVIAL
ChittagongVGEG
ThailandBankokVTBO
MalaysiaPenangWMKP
MalaysiaAlor StarWMKA
MalaysiaKuala LumpurWMKF
MalaysiaKuala LumpurWMKO
BurmaBasseinVYPN
BurmaAkyamVYSW
BurmaRangoonVYYY
Ar RutbahOR1U
SwitzerlandFord-SwitzerlandFSWZ
TimorFord-Timor - MainFMTI
Air platformFMTZ
Mountain platformFTMX
Grass runway - upperFTMY
Grass runway - lowerFTMW
PolandFord - DanzigFDNZ
Gdansk RebiechowoEPGD
JapanHiroshimaRJ02
RussiaFord-KonigsbergFKON
Ford-MoscowFMOS
New ZealandFord-New ZealandFNZI
Ford-New Zealand Space PortFNZS
SingaporeFord-SingaporeWSAF
SeletarWSSL
KiribatiFord-TarawaFTAR
Ford-Carrier-1FCA1
Ford-Carrier-2FCA2
Ford-TarawaNGTA
PanamaFord-PanamaFPAN
Ford CanalFPNX
Ford CarrierFPDK

Danzig (explicitly not Gdansk!) is also part of Poland 30"s scenery package.

Bernard

PS: Really bad news, BTW!

@michaelvader
This morning I was moving the site from
our old server to this one. It should be working now but I have not had time to test the site. All last night and early this morning it was off line.

Good morning friends,
at first thank you for your replies
The sceneries I look for are Danzig, and there have been also a scenenerx "Koeinigsberg (fictious)
My I dea is to recreate the flights of Lufthansa from the about 1930 until 1945.
for the moment I try to make a new 2D panel fir the old Heinkel He 111C (the civil version) if if the plane shows its age its a pretty bird.
And to find suitable airports for is quiet interesting for me (perhaps also for others?)
This time is a bit forgotten in FS2004 (I think of course to the german part LOL)
Best regards
Michael Vader
PS looking forward to find the spoken sceneries on our prefered site

Hallo again,
Hi Bernard,
The Danzig airfield is not listened in the Poland 30' sceneries, by searching I found it listened as Fee City of Danzig,
So that probelem is resolved. But I believe to rember that once there has been a scenery about the old city of Danzig, but I do not know for which sim it was done.I searched in the fs 2002 archieves - nitchevo. Or have I a faulty remembering?
Best regards
Yours
Michael

That's Danzig in Poland package. IACO code is 0ADA.

53884509870_bbeb9c48ed_b.jpg

For Koenigsberg, search either with this name or with "Devau" in FlightSim.com. There are two vintage sceneries.

Bernard

Hi Bernard,
Thank you, I have tested Both and at last choose the second one avaible.
These scenes seem to be historicaly correct, the was almost a fictious scenery about Koenigsberg from the Ford Trimotor Project.
Also I lost the scenery of Danzig, the old City scenery
Kenavo
Michael

The scenery from the Ford Tri-Motor Project is probably fictitious. The developer, Garry Smith, used to say that simming is all about Fun, Facts & Fiction, as per his site. His Blackhawk project is also quite fun. I was a beta tester for him, and tested his unreleased Death Star project.

Michael, I'm looking forward to your project.

There is a scenery at Flightsim that covers the city by adding landmarks, as well as adding some other areas (mesh, rivers, etc.). You would probably have to exclude a lot of stuff since I'm not sure if they are modern landmarks, vintage landmarks, or a combination of both.

I haven't tried it yet, but it was on my "to-do" list for Platinum Wings.

Just look for "gdansk" and "dylkiewicz" over at Flightsim and it should pop up.

Looking forward to your route!

Jorge
Miami, FL

Do you eventually intend to recreate the "Derluft" line from Berlin to Moscow? If so, I would recommend that you download the Moscow Khodinka airfield and the Derluft sceneries. The first one is available at Avsim.ru, the second here:

This scenery includes Kovno and Smolensk airfields. For Berlin Tempelhof I would suggest the scenery that Jorge recently included in his Platinum Wings Package. This is more like the airport as it was in the 1930s than the ones from war period.

Bernard

Thanks Robin, but the link doesn't work anymore or is simply blocked. That's the reason why I had to find the laborious access over Wayback Machine.

Bernard

Good morning friends,
Robin, when I click on both links I get a message from Firefox that this connexion is not sure and it blocks the conection.
Schietkram..
why suddenly I found to be interested the old sceneries?
I found the old He 111 C (passenger version with its steped nose.
There is some work to do on as to correct the tail markings which are from a wrong period (the germans still have a problem to diffeer from politicly correct and historicly correct. which does not mean to make propaganda if things are simple historicly corect, on my believe)
there are some corections to make in the engine datas, and to make a 2d panel which is not only a dashbord with some curious canopy elements.
So with that plane and Oliver Fischers fine Ju 52, I try to fly the old routes the Lufthans exploited befor the war.
I still miss some planes for that as a He 70 which will be correctly work in FS2004 and a civil version of the Ju 86.
Sadly I found no profile or exploitable photo of a Siebel 204D in Lufthans colors.
So thank you for your replies and to help me to find some sceneries that will be interesting for my little idea
Best regards
Yours
Michael Vader
Kenavo
from Brittany

Hi Michael & Bernard
That is very strange. I tried the Russian site with Firefox, and I had no problem at all downloading either aircraft or scenery.
Michael, which files are you looking for?

Back