SkunsOfDonbass Members + Today at 1:48 PM #5,161 K-class blimp take off from San-Jose (Moffet AB). USS Macon hangar on background )))
L l'iguane SOH-CM-2024 Today at 5:26 PM #5,162 Did some painting this afternoon, Kirk Olsson's F-16 getting overhauled with Have Glass V coating. Work in Progress ! Cheers L'iguane
Did some painting this afternoon, Kirk Olsson's F-16 getting overhauled with Have Glass V coating. Work in Progress ! Cheers L'iguane
Sbob SOH-CM-2026 33 minutes ago #5,163 The closest I could get to Have Glass was a repaint for the Egyptian Air Force (done a really long time ago, 512 X 512). L'iguane, are you going to play around with the Alpha layers to make it look more glossy? Still one of my favorite K.O. Viper repaints: Lizard One from Hill AFB. I don't remember who did the actual repaint, I just changed all of the black paint to NATO/Charcoal Black. Last edited: 3 minutes ago
The closest I could get to Have Glass was a repaint for the Egyptian Air Force (done a really long time ago, 512 X 512). L'iguane, are you going to play around with the Alpha layers to make it look more glossy? Still one of my favorite K.O. Viper repaints: Lizard One from Hill AFB. I don't remember who did the actual repaint, I just changed all of the black paint to NATO/Charcoal Black.
Airbasil Members + 3 minutes ago #5,164 Very Nice L’iguane, Btw. could you eventually do the repaint of the Rafale i linked here? that would be awesome… https://sim-outhouse.org/sohforums/threads/fs2004-fs9-looking-for-specific-repaint.168222/
Very Nice L’iguane, Btw. could you eventually do the repaint of the Rafale i linked here? that would be awesome… https://sim-outhouse.org/sohforums/threads/fs2004-fs9-looking-for-specific-repaint.168222/