@Sbob,
As for alpha channel, I never reached any satisfactory results for gloss effect on painted airframe (especially dark colors). I only got result I liked with bare metal or bright colors liveries.
What I can see from photos of the real have glass V, it seems to be reflective to ambiant light (especially brand new coating) but not glossy.
RAM coating are difficult to render in fs9 due to the sim limitation, I usually solve this by editing the .mdl file on MDLMAT (ambiant & speculiar). For unknown reason, I'm unable to do my usual stuff with Kirk Olsson model, it probably has something to do with the way he did his mdl.
I'll probably release it in a few day, you may try any alpha channel combination you like on it.
@ Airbasil
I saw your post but this livery would be impossible to reproduce accurately on VPA Rafale due to texture mapping limitations and mirroring of some parts (fin, canard), at least on the C single seater model. The B and Marine version are more refined (mirroring deleted) but it would still be tricky and beyond my skills. VPA 3D model is excellent in shape and is probably the most complex and difficult texture mapping I ever had to paint. That's why I sticked to overall grey scheme.