• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hawker Sea Hawk P3D FSX 10_16

I have taken a long break from the Doorman. Real life takes a lot of my freetime. PM me and I'll give you a copy of what I have so far.

:wavey:

Cees

The contents of the fx.effects folder (five files), included in the Sea Hawk zip file, should be placed in the main FSX acceleration "effects" folder.

Hi Rob,

I finally made it. It seems to have had to do with the DX9/DX10 preview settings.
Just to confirm, the effect is only available on first engine start?

Best regards,

Seawing

The Indian Connection..

Robs beautiful Sea Hawk painted as a Indian FGA.6 from no 300 Sqn with the Vikrant carrier group with the INS major ships INS Vikrant and cruisers INS Dehli and INS Mysore. A custom paintjob for the Alouette rescue helicopter as well.

Scrshot687.jpg~original

Scrshot689.jpg~original

Scrshot677.jpg~original

Scrshot680.jpg~original

Hi,

This is carrier ship pack available?

Thank you,
Zsolt

Hi,

This is carrier ship pack available?

Thank you,
Zsolt

Hey ya, Zsolt. Having a look at the photo's there. All of those ships are to be had in the library here; FSX ships. It's the RN 'C' class Destroyer, Colony class Cruiser, and Majestic class CVL-my first awful stab at a carrier, though not so terrible as I remember, which is all due to Jens-ole's skins. There's no repaints specifically for IN boats, though at that time, the IN looked pretty much like the RN.

Hey ya, Zsolt. Having a look at the photo's there. All of those ships are to be had in the library here; FSX ships. It's the RN 'C' class Destroyer, Colony class Cruiser, and Majestic class CVL-my first awful stab at a carrier, though not so terrible as I remember, which is all due to Jens-ole's skins. There's no repaints specifically for IN boats, though at that time, the IN looked pretty much like the RN.

Thanks,but I need all AICarriers cfg.files

:wavey:

Anyone know where to find the fine repaints of DaveB? Seems to have disappeared. I found some of Peter Watkin's Sea Hawk paints at flightsim.com.

Sad Flying Stations is gone. Having a bit of a FAA revival . .

Anyone know where to find the fine repaints of DaveB? Seems to have disappeared. I found some of Peter Watkin's Sea Hawk paints at flightsim.com.

Sad Flying Stations is gone. Having a bit of a FAA revival . .

I think Dave placed a link of most of his repaints in this thread. I just checked and could download one of them.

Cees

Just a useful tip for others - when I mouse clicked on DaveB's get download "HERE" nothing would happen. But when I selected my download manage the link works.
Very helpful + appreciated Cees. My apologies for taking your time.

Back