• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hawker Sea Hawk P3D FSX 10_16

No need for apologies Rob. A wise lesson for us however. Next time I will provide some feedback.

Cheers,
Huub

I do agree with what’s been said about the download problems with “sendspace” and wont use it again.
I wanted to try it out as space on my website, although not critical, will run out eventually.
I usually put a download link to my models on my site, and will do in future, but I get very little feedback.
Although the sendspace link has involved me in a lot of work answering each email, I have had some fantastic
feedback, had some really interesting comments and information I would not have otherwise received.
So....sorry about the link, normal service will be resumed.

Have you considered using Google Drive? You get around 15 GB of free space or so, which should be well enough for anyplane, past or future

I do agree with what’s been said about the download problems with “sendspace” and wont use it again.

I wanted to try it out as space on my website, although not critical, will run out eventually.

I usually put a download link to my models on my site, and will do in future, but I get very little feedback.

Although the sendspace link has involved me in a lot of work answering each email, I have had some fantastic

feedback, had some really interesting comments and information I would not have otherwise received.

So....sorry about the link, normal service will be resumed.
Rob, any reason why you couldn't post your birds in the Warbirds section here and direct link them from your web page? That would clean up a lot of space for you and nobody here would have a reason to complain. :encouragement:

:very_drunk: Yes, Stefano, you are right. My apologies to you, Rob and anyone else I may of offended with my off the cuff comments. May of had a few too many "pops" and became frustrated with the link which Rob so graciously provided me. Turns out my security settings were flagging the link as high risk and wouldn't let me download. After disabling the filter temporarily I was finally able to download the Scimitar. Have not had a chance to add it to the sim yet but if it's anything like Rob's other AC I'm sure it will be top shelf.

Looking at Rob's site... he's posted a picture of the Sea Hawk in SIM and it is looking stunning. Really looking forward to this.

Matt

Looks outstanding.

Forgive the dumb question - will this be available for FSX? I don't have P3D, so am not aware of how/if backwards compatibility operates vis-à-vis FSX.

thx,

dl

Well given its been 'announced' on an FSX forum, one would hope that question is null and void.

It was announced by another member, not Rob. On his site, he lists it under a tag that reads "P3D" - so to my mind, it's not a slam dunk that this is an FSX project.

Hence the question.

dl

Yep I'm looking forward to this one. I really hope the wings aren't mirrored, as this would make Dutch liveries impossible.

Fingers crossed!

Huub

Yum, yum:encouragement:

Rob asked where I got my Warpaint series from and I'm sure he's got a copy looking at that paint. With that in mind.. I doubt very much the wings are mirrored Huub;)
ATB
DaveB:)

You are all in the wrong forum, its for P3D only at the moment.
I'm using the new "Blender to Prepar3D" tools by Ron Heartel and the P3D SDK 3.4.9.18400.
That is the only sim I use these days.
To get it into FSX is by no means straightforward but not impossible, given time.
The textures are not mirrored Huub, I've already had a go at a Dutch paint although I'll stick to FAA schemes when released ( lots to choose from ).
I'll leave the non "Brit" paintwork to the experts.

RobR

Back