• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

iniBuilds T-33 Jet Trainer Released

I was eagerly anticipating this aircraft, but based on what people have said here, I think I'll wait until the first patch/update.

First flight-model mod is out, hope it fixes what it claims. :)

Almost done!
Hi Tim !,

So you found your pleasure in MSFS ! Very well done, my friend ! Wow! :encouragement: I hope all's well with you and yours !

You might've read about the bare-metal discussion we're having here regarding this beautiful T-33 model. I was just wondering, any chance you might have some superfluous unpainted aluminium plating lying around in your paintshop ?.... (just asking, understand full well if you've already used them on a P-51 or F-86 or something.... ;-)

Last edited:
So, I’m confused (I know, that’s a stretch). In mgr’s post the markings are mirrored on the rear fuselage but in Tim’s post they (registration) aren’t. Is it only decals files that are mirrored, or is it the entire rear fuselage (and possibly other bits)?

So, I’m confused (I know, that’s a stretch). In mgr’s post the markings are mirrored on the rear fuselage but in Tim’s post they (registration) aren’t. Is it only decals files that are mirrored, or is it the entire rear fuselage (and possibly other bits)?
It's a bit confusing:
- Wing texture themselves are mirrored
- USAF Decal on de wings is correctly orientated
- Fuselage textures are not mirrored
- Same USAF Decal on the fuselage is mirrored

Hi Tim !,

So you found your pleasure in MSFS ! Very well done, my friend ! Wow! :encouragement: I hope all's well with you and yours !

You might've read about the bare-metal discussion we're having here regarding this beautiful T-33 model. I was just wondering, any chance you might have some superfluous unpainted aluminium plating lying around in your paintshop ?.... (just asking, understand full well if you've already used them on a P-51 or F-86 or something.... ;-)
Knipsel4.PNGKnipsel5.PNG

Luggage Pod = Yes.

Also, either a bomb or rocket loadout. So maybe some AT-33A repaints in the future?

Forest

Tom...there is a luggage pod...but currently is looks like it is chromed. Perhaps mgr's good work will remedy that as well.

Almost done!

N416X.jpg

N416X-2.jpg
Tim....you're my HERO! (And I still love those Lear 35 paints you did for me-- TOP NOTCH!!!)

Hmmm purchase coming closer !!

Those later in life Canadian CT-33's used to attend a lot of the US airshows....

The livery stuff is disappointing, but the rest of this model is top-notch.

mgr, I hope you can share that tweaked paint!

The very minor flight model issues (stall speed too high, engine spool too fast) have already been corrected by a patch on flightsim.to and Ini's apparently mentioned they'll fix these.

I hope the upcoming paintkit remedies the issues, and that Jankees figures out what's up with his. (I haven't seen any other reports of CTDs.) But don't miss this if you like 50's jets -- there's a whole lot to like.

Love this aircraft! Gives me a second non-prop aircraft in my flying hanger alongside the F-104.

I'm still missing something for the cold starts. Doing everything by the checklist but when I hit the Starter Switch nothing happens.

Also, I noticed an oddity when trying out the fuel system in flight. Just to see what happens I hit all four fuel tank switches to the ON position. As soon as I did that, the fuel consumption rate went through the roof. As soon as I killed the extra tank switches it went back to normal.

Forest

It's a bit confusing:
- Wing texture themselves are mirrored
- USAF Decal on de wings is correctly orientated
- Fuselage textures are not mirrored
- Same USAF Decal on the fuselage is mirrored

Ok, I think I misunderstood your first post about the mirroring. I thought you meant only one side of the rear fuselage was available to texture and whatever you put on the left side would also appear on the right side in game, albeit backward. I think you mean that decal files are like that, but the aircraft textures are all present, yet arranged so that it’s a pain to work with because you have to put stuff on backward so it appears correct in game.

ie: two wing texture files, upper and lower, but both arranged so that the left wing texture file is correct but the right wing version is orientated the same way as the L - so you have to have your markings/stencils, etc printed backward to look correct in game - very 1994 vs 2024.

I’ll have to check this out tomorrow as I’m out of the country with work right now.

Thanks again.

I got the FM/Engine Mod. Two things that stuck out as being off. The Flight Model mod regarding the Pitch is off, it runs out of authority too quickly at lower speeds. We had a private T-33A here on the field for 20 years, learned a great deal about them and they had plenty of pitch authority at the speeds where this mod falls off. As far as the engine performance, the thrust and spool up now feel correct but the EGT gets stuck in the red range with the throttle retarded. The mod needs tweaking but it's getting it more on target.

Two questions... Does it allow for dynamic reg. markings? And is there a luggage pod?
Luggage Pod = Yes.

Also, either a bomb or rocket loadout. So maybe some AT-33A repaints in the future?

Forest
Tom...there is a luggage pod...but currently is looks like it is chromed. Perhaps mgr's good work will remedy that as well.

So what's up with this "luggage pod" gentlemen. What is it, where is it and what's so important about it ?..... Is it not just to hold a clean shirt and a twelve o'clock lunch ?.....

Back