• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

iniBuilds T-33 Jet Trainer Released

Just a heads-up, that the Flight Model mod for the T-33 at Flightsim.to was updated to version 1.1, and now version 1.2 - version 1.1 increased the elevator authority across all airspeeds, and the pitch and yaw MOI was slightly decreased, while version 1.2 has added drag to the speed brake and landing gear.
https://flightsim.to/file/80848/inibuilds-t-33-flightmodel-and-engine-realism-mod
I've tried both v1.1 and 1.2...and while the speed brake drag on 1.2 seems better, the roll authority really seems to be greatly reduced. I thought those boosted ailerons would make roll more responsive, not less?

Excellent, Marcel ! Who needs a paintkit, right !? That's a Klu T-33 as i remember it !! :ernaehrung004:

( there's still the mirror issue to deal with, right ?...)

Yes, so far the only thing is that the roundel on the right side of the fuselage is mirrored.
For the numbers on the tail i have used the USAF stencil, so they show up right on both sides, not 100% at the real location yet close enough.

Yesterday i noticed the day-glow band is not correctly lined up so need to correct that (on 4 texture-sheets :eek:) and further add some more details.

Marcel

Big thank you to the guys updating the paints and bare textures. Looks excellent. I went ahead and bought it with some regret. While it looks and sounds great, like a trainer should be, it seems like I'm on training wheels when flying. Oh well, that's just me wanting a bit more challenge. It's still a wonderful 50's offering. Would love to see an F-89 Scorpion from this era produced at some point. Then on to the Century series.

it seems like I'm on training wheels when flying
Grab the fight model performance patch from Flightsim.to. It still needs work (feels like it dampens roll rate too much), but it does a great job of making engine response accurately scary. You have to stay ahead of the airplane.

Reactions: dvj
N939NA is almost finished too :)

N939NA.jpg

N939NA-2.jpg

N939NA-3.jpg

If I'm going to fly to the beach for the weekend, I need some way to carry my XXL speedo!
Roger that, Tom. I could go on asking what the heck an XXL speedo is but this time around i'll settle with one doesn't have to know everything. I mean, seriously, there are people that think the world is flat...

Speedo: minimal coverage swimming shorts worn by Olympic male swimmers - and middle-aged men with large guts and enough hair on their backs to make you think they're wearing an alpaca sweater.

Speedo: minimal coverage swimming shorts worn by Olympic male swimmers - and middle-aged men with large guts and enough hair on their backs to make you think they're wearing an alpaca sweater.
AKA Budgie Smugglers...

On topic: Gonna have to get the T-33 now with these beautiful liveries coming out!

Problem with making repaints is that you look a lot of pictures of T-33's... this make me get the feeling the pilot figures are (a little bit) too small... (running away now....)

1725387660887.png1725387849017.png

1725387711365.png

PS: do you guys agree or not? Before i post it on INIBuilds forum.

The livery is now available on flightsim.to :)

N939NA-2.jpg

Download: flightsim.to

That's nothing short of breathtakingly beautiful, Tim ! :dizzy: :love:

Must say i was very dissapointed with the liveries of the original package. Even thought an irreversable mistake must've been made that makes bare-metal material impossible to apply. Immensely happy that Marcel and you prove it was just an incomprehensible choice of liveries by the Inibuilds Livery Painting Association. :oops:

Don't do that again ILPA !

The only thing left now is era correct flight helmets/O2masks for the pilot figures. Preferably P1/P4 but HGU 2/P will do fine as well. To put the dots on the i. We want it all now don't we ! ;-)

Thanks a million again, Tim ! Absolute immaculate job !! :jump:

Problem with making repaints is that you look a lot of pictures of T-33's... this make me get the feeling the pilot figures are (a little bit) too small... (running away now....)

Absolutely 110 % agreed, Marcel ! (y)

I thought i'd leave it for later, not wanting to rain on our own parade now it's going so well with bare-metal and all, but i'm very glad you brought up the issue ! No experience with the MSFS creative side at all but with FSX and before nothing is easier to change the size of a pilot figure. Firstly is the mesh available ?....

Creating/animating a pilot figure from scratch is not done on a rainy afternoon. Also, you'd think that the available pilot figures are scaled correctly according to the world we're virtually live in. So it would rather be the aircraft model that is scaled too big instead of the pilot figure being too small...

This scale issue in MSFS is something that needs to be looked into seriously in the first place. With all these third party fantasticly detailed militairy airports available today it's quite an ordeal to see all these parked static aircraft models looking like quarter scale models.... Maybe our precious virtual aeroplanes have been TOO BIG for our precious virtual world all along !... Food for thought maybe ?....:dejection:

View attachment 155434View attachment 155436

View attachment 155435

I have not gotten the T-33 yet, but having worked on them many moons ago I can tell you the cockpit isn't as roomy as it appears to be in the screenshots of the model above which may very well be due to the pilots being a bit smaller than they should be. Looking at the pic above (of an actual pilot in the cockpit) and then at the screenshots of the model I think it's obvious the pilot model is too small. It kinda gives the impression of a pilot that is slumped down in his seat rather than sitting straight up.

Back