• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

iniBuilds T-33 Jet Trainer Released

cRxeWi.png

These chunks fit but no oxygen masks.

Purchased the Airplane this morning, installed using the iniManager and did the realism update. However the airplane doesn't show up in the aircraft selections menu.

Purchased the Airplane this morning, installed using the iniManager and did the realism update. However the airplane doesn't show up in the aircraft selections menu.
Check if it's correctly installed in your Community folder. Mine sits here :

ini_t33.jpg

On a more serious note. if anyone of our many talented painters here could do a Belgian repaint (camo or bare metal) that would be highly appreciated!

Jan

I purchased it. What sold me was the modern cockpit. I know that many here are purists and the thought of a modern cockpit is appalling and iniquitous.

However, these early cockpits are so cluttered with currently unnecessary gauges, switches and knobs it is hard for me to find anything. Besides, many, if not almost all, modern rebuilds of older jets have a modern panel. The main exceptions being true to era rebuilds.

Based on a single flight around the block and landing, I like it. It is the kind of vintage jet that I can take x-country, meaning it has navigation and autopilot systems.

The only question mark for me it the engine response. I remember back with I was flying the T-37, a half century ago, we had to be aware of the spool up time on final. I found this engine to respond quite quickly. Oh well, maybe the engine is upgraded too. 😉

. . . . .Based on a single flight around the block and landing, I like it. It is the kind of vintage jet that I can take x-country, meaning it has navigation and autopilot systems. . . . .
What AP system? I looked through the entire cockpit and other than the radios (com/Nav) I didn't see any autopilot.

@falcon409, the AP is there if you swap in the modern cockpit (bolt above the top left of the panel).

Does that mean you got your installation issue sorted out?

If not, if you hit the gear next to your name in the top left corner of Inimanager, you'll see the sim path that's set up. Make sure the folder is your actual Community folder. (And if it's not, just find the plane wherever it's set to and drag it to your Community folder, though you'll also want to fix the path in Inimanager for updates.) In my case, I use Addon Linker, so I have it set to download to my Planes folder.

1725482661141.png

Back