• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Inspired by A2A Piper Cherokee

and to you and your friends and family too - dunno about you all, but we here at my house could use a break from 2020. lol

here's hoping 2021 is at least half as good as we need it to be.

Work on the P-47 will continue regardless - as to what comes next? Could be something from Grumman

for everyone who has been checking in here recently - I should have something to post on the P-47 project soon.

It has been the distraction of MSFS and DCS that has taken me off the assembly line. IF you have been looking in on the Heywood Planes channel to
see if that was being maintained at the expense of this forum you already know this.

I appreciate all of those who have viewed this thread or commented on the work and to those who have watched a video or two - thank you

te1R7Dr.jpg

I will return to work on the P47...just not sure when - but it's still on the bench

That looks like on of those 'Franklin Mint' Dusenbergs.
Somewhere in my stash of aged styrene I have the Monogram, Johan and Heller 'Classic' kits: be a good idea if this bloody lockdown continues to get them out and see how far I got with them.
Making up wire wheels in 1:24th scale was always a pain.......:dizzy:

It is in fact an 'Autoworld' Diecast Duesenberg SSJ in 1/18 scale.
I have no resistance whatsoever to automobiles or airplanes from that era..

Also Hello John - yes - we are all staying ahead of the scourge. Hope you and yours are staying healthy as well

cab interior installed to the cab exterior - glazing installed - and the cab assembly attached to the chassis.

The cab does tilt, however the bumper interferes with the tilting cab - unless it is mounted lower - unrealistically low, in fact..so I'm still trying to figure out a cure.
As you can see I have the bumper mounted where it should be, however the cab can only be raised an inch or so before it makes contact.

hEBxzXu.jpg

closer to the goal line - only the cab lights and horns along with the side mirrors need to be added now

Eb4vIbH.jpg

CrXZvKl.jpg

QcC4ybE.jpg

extra bracing added to the stack supports, and the stack exhaust pipes were sleeved over with larger diameter aluminum tubing..

Back