• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

More Wozza T-6 Repaint WIP

I love that green monster....

(heummn sounds like title of one of Roald Dahl's books)

Cheers,
Huub

UXGij9Z.jpg

UJO7PS2.jpg

John, any idea when you will be releasing the USAF "YELLOW" PAINT? All your repaints are superb but, the USAF yellow just has a special place in my memories :running:from watching them fly over my home back in the early 1960s.

RD

A little fun with FSRecorder and Wozza's T-6G

One of the unsung features of FSRecorder is the ability to "add" things to a model without having access to the source files. All you do is make an FSX model of the parts and make them their own aircraft model. Then using the advanced playback feature in FSRecorder, you have a flight of the model, in this case Wozza's T-6G, and make a copy of the flight and have the "parts" model fly along in close formation. In this case I took the Harvard parts from the SkyUnlimited Harvard. Some more tweeking would be needed to get a better fit around the exhaust, but I just wanted to show others what's possible.

Wozza's model presented some unique problems when using FSRecorder. Because of the unique coding in Wozza's model and how the engine starts, you need to have the engine already running before doing the flight playback.

More Repaints Uploaded

Very nice repaints, Zsolt!

I have just finished uploading my second batch of repaints, which this time totals 9 in all - all of the repaints I have shown in this thread are now either available or have been just uploaded. Now to finish that paintkit and get to the number of requests I've had.

Here are some more screenshots of a few of the late entries:

Back