• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

TA-4J Skyhawk Released

Using the SWS Midway for now, but was looking over the FSX Ships d/l here to see if any of the beta models work in P3D.

Ive seen the payware modifed essex carriers package, however they are quite low res and have some funky lights, not really my cup of tea for payware

Three for the price of one

New repaints depicting TA-4J BuNo 155113 at three different times.
lLTR.jpg

lLTE.jpg

lL9p.jpg

lL9h.jpg

lLTO.jpg

lLTf.jpg

The boss's plane

I was recently in Los Angeles to present my latest texture for Dino's TA-4.
Some pictures of the event with a visit to Disneyland Anaheim :biggrin-new:
More seriously, still some small adjustments and the texture will be available.

Here's a close approximation of the MiG17 aggressor camo paint. I couldn't do the gray canopy due to a slight limitation in the paint kit. I need to check things over before uploading if it is wanted. Maybe this weekend.

Mike

TA-4-J-Mi-G17.jpg

Here's a close approximation of the MiG17 aggressor camo paint. I couldn't do the gray canopy due to a slight limitation in the paint kit. I need to check things over before uploading if it is wanted. Maybe this weekend.

Mike

TA-4-J-Mi-G17.jpg

"If it's wanted." Of course it's wanted!! Please upload. :applause::applause::applause:

Mike

TA-4-J-Mi-G17.jpg

Great job Mike.
Oh yes, please upload it.
Richard

Thanks guys! I will prep the upload and hopefully have it ready by the weekend. There are a couple of small edits I want to make. I've been working on other paints as well. I focused on some of the specialty and colorful paints over the years and some aggressors as well.

Mike

VC1.jpg

TW1.jpg

NZ50th.jpg

Man, you guys are cranking them out! Thanks. Anyone planning on doing the triple blue on white 75th anniversary of the Navy scheme?

Back