City Textures rework

Module roads were too prominent in the textures, so I made all of the module roads slightly transparent which had the effect of pushing back the roads and causing the building and garden textures to become more prominent. It looks more noticeable to my eye in the sim than in the screenies though. I did the same to the main rail and road textures, but to a lesser degree.

cfs3-2026-10-05-09-34-16.jpg


cfs3-2026-10-05-09-35-46.jpg


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I tagged this on to the end of the post because I didn't want to alter the number of replies to this thread 666, I'm just quietly sipping a drink of water and waiting for Armageddon. Who dares to shift it to 667?:angryfire:
 
Last edited:
The latest pics look great, suburbia is quite green when looked at from above. More green than tarmac anyway.

I went to a gig years ago, saw The Damned in Taunton. The support act, Fizzy Milk, did a song, "666 The Number of the Bus". About the journey to school. Hilarious 😂
 
Back
Top