• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Douglas C-47 v3 Livery Thread

Larry: it's fine with V 3.1406. Some fpm may get lost due to the increased 4096 texture size.

Ted: My hat is off to that incredible bunch of Plane Savers.

And, as promised, here is my second repaint for the C-47 in German Air Force colors. It is TACAN-Calibrator 14+07 of 4. FmL/VsuRgt 61 (Fernmelde Lehr- und Versuchsregiment; Radio Training and Research Regiment). It is former VIP transport CA+012 after it was transferred to its new unit. Again the aircraft comes with an updated model by Manfred Jahn, representing the German Air Force version and featuring and openable pilot side window (LH side only), two ADF loop and two ADF sense antennas and the TACAN antenna installed under the nose. Textures are in 4096 x 4096 resolution and contain stencils based on original artwork by B. Lechner via M. Jahn.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=216&linkid=25552

Next in line is the updated NASARR - currently still WIP on the textures!

Regards,

Seawing

I've been uploading a series of updated HD skins for the new V3 bird. Today's upload, an RAF DAK with my black VC texture mods.

28653821306_81d1360e5f_o.jpg

28653823266_46758a0c01_o.jpg

27990490104_02bd791563_o.jpg

28685890555_cd1ac038b5_o.jpg

Hi! Where do I find this one?

I would like a RAF, AAF and a Swedish Air Force Paratrooper version. Is it possible to temporarlly use Paratrooper panel and effects or make a copy of the swedish Daisy?

I would like to reconstruct her participation in the 75 year D-day parachuter drop over Normandie. She belonged also to the allied airforces airdrop in D-day 1944. After the war she was sold to SAS. Now she is based in Vaesteras/Hasslo at the museum belonging to "Flygande Veteraner". In Vaesterås there is good collection of airworthy treasures. And also some very authentic simulators from Airbus to Gripen JAS-39. I tried the old SAS sim which is connected to FSX as it originally was as an IFR-trainer. Probably the nearest to a real CV-440 along with the one in Lelystad, Holland.

Thanks. They are not released. But if you don't mind installing them manually, you can get them here (the ones posted plus a few RNoAF liveries).
http://https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/v7ccm6

Thanks Gunnar. Manual is better for me and likely for many of us - but not fussy. Either way, it's much appreciated. Link doesn't work for me, but maybe it's my work firewall. I'll happily wait - no hurry.

One way or the other, I look forward to the SAS paint, so thanks in advance.

dl

Thanks Gunnar. Manual is better for me and likely for many of us - but not fussy. Either way, it's much appreciated. Link doesn't work for me, but maybe it's my work firewall. I'll happily wait - no hurry.

One way or the other, I look forward to the SAS paint, so thanks in advance.

dl

The files are compressed as a zip. Some may encounter problems downloading zipped files. As you suggest, check your firewall settings. Please give me a headsup if you do not succeed in downloading the zip.

Back