• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Douglas C-47 v3 Livery Thread

Good to hear you succeeded. Here are a few more liveries that are part of the package

BWL.jpg

BWN2.jpg

BWN4.jpg

Does anyone know if there are repaints out there of some of the D Day marked planes that flew over to Normandy?Virginia Ann, Placid Lassie, D Day Doll, Betsy Biscuit Bomber and the rest.I've found repaints for quite a few of the civilian marked ones that flew across but cant seem to find any of the military marked ones.Jamie

I have just uploaded the modified NASARR model (by Manfred) and textures for German Air Force aircraft 14+10. They should be available from the warbirds library soon!

Cheers,

Seawing

P3Dv4 or not to P3Dv4 is the question? Since I'm not involved on the P3D side of things I have no status on that end. Was asked to but no P3Dv4 on my side. :mixed-smiley-010:

A 429 'Bison' Squadron Dakota and two repaints for the NASARR model - Pinocchio in the 1980's paint scheme and as currently displayed in Cold Lake Alberta, and Dolly's Folly as seen in July 1974. Thanks to 'Seawing' for the updated models and motivation to finally getting around to sharing these.

Attachments

• 12944 50.jpg
    12944 50.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 10
  • The pair.jpg
    The pair.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
The good news is that this version does indeed work in P3Dv4.5!

For me waiting to see what P3Dv5 will bring until then... FSX-SE pic.
48297049386_bdf370311d_o.jpg

Back