• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hawker Sea Hawk P3D FSX 10_16

Here is a beta of the Indian Sea Hawk with Vikrant carrier group for use with AI carrier.

It will involve some modding and other downloads to get the ships, but I hope it will make for an interesting and realistic Sea Hawk carrier flying experience. Please report any errors and problems!

No errors, no problems, but it requires some modding indeed! Tanks Jens!

:wavey:

Cees.

Thanks!

I was not sure if the Vikrant Aicarrier file and carrier group were of any interest for people, but in the end I thought that it might be a nice addition to get a place to fly the Sea Hawk from as it is the only model available which depicts a carrier which the aircraft actually flew from.

KD had a custom build island and radar fit and a slightly highter angle on the landing deck, but I think it will be a good stand in with a dedicated deck texture.

rsh3.jpg

rsh5.jpg

rsh6.jpg

Cheers Peter:encouragement:
ATB
DaveB:)

Looking good!

The Hawker Sea Hawk is sort of like a kitten, impossible to not love it..hehe Sydney
Camm certainly knew how to build beautiful fighters!

Here's a link to 171/A WF259 Sea Hawk F.2 at East Fortune museum.. WF259

Main map is DXT5 4096 without mips.. a mipped version is included (Seahawk 1M.dds):encouragement:
ATB
DaveB:)

Looks good Peter!

Just out of curiosity, have you found any pictures of the Indian Mk.100 with the Marineflieger/RN high demarcation line? All the pictures I have seen shows Mk.100 repainted in the standard Indian center fuselage demarcation line with painted tailfin and white underside. I know drawings from decals sets show them in the German scheme, but I have never seen any real pics of it.

Back