• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hawker Sea Hawk P3D FSX 10_16

Scrshot698.jpg~original

Scrshot703.jpg~original

:applause:

Another older paint.. WF182/101 of 898NAS RNAS Brawdy 1953..

WF182ss1.jpg

Available HERE

As with the last one, I've included a main map with mips (Seahawk 1WF182M.dds) for P3D users and new wheel texture with less blue. If you prefer the original wheel texture.. bin this one.
ATB
DaveB:)

Last edited:
Ha Ha. I knew you would do that, Rob! Looking good.
I am currently working on the RNAS Ford trials aircraft but am not convinced of the accuracy of the scheme shown in the Warpaint publication. The white underside scheme was not introduced until about 1958/59, yet the trials took place in 1954/55! Any thoughts?

cheers, Peter W

I really like that Peter, its one I was going for myself but decided I'd better leave it to someone who knows what they are doing.
Not a clue about underside colour.

Thanks for making the tall German model as well Rob!

And thank you for the very impressive line up of early post war British jets you have made! You are virtually keeping history alive :)

Ha Ha. I knew you would do that, Rob! Looking good.
I am currently working on the RNAS Ford trials aircraft but am not convinced of the accuracy of the scheme shown in the Warpaint publication. The white underside scheme was not introduced until about 1958/59, yet the trials took place in 1954/55! Any thoughts?

cheers, Peter W

Maybe they were trialing that two tone scheme in '54-55 before entry into service. it's not that far off the later scheme (bar the hi-vis and white backed numbers)? after all wouldn't be the first or the last time a one off scheme was tested on trials a/c. Just a thought

Hooky

Can't wait for the Indian Navy Textures by Jens, now this the Freeware Alouette III and the Alize I think we've got the Whole 60-70's era Indian Naval Air Wing.

Back