• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hawker Sea Hawk P3D FSX 10_16

I forgot to animate the flap lever, just posted updated model.
Texture_Max_Load=4096
Thank you Cees for the kind remarks.
Love the Admirals barge Peter.

RobR

I might have noticed one other minor bug, not a biggie. Initially the wings don't seem to want to fold using the key commands. Strangely though if I manually flip the switch in cockpit to fold them then use the key command to unfold them the commands will start operating normally.

Flew her out last night, sounds and effects are great.

Having fun repainting this one!

The proportions are not right yet, but.....

:biggrin-new:

Cees

Attachments

• 666.jpg
    666.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 29
Rob, would it be possible with a folded wing static sea hawk model to be used with the majestic class carrier? Should work for both dutch and indian carrier wings.

804NAS FGA.Mk6.. 171 being the mount of Eric 'Winkle' Brown...

171ss3.jpg

171ss4.jpg

ATB
DaveB:)

Cheers Cees:encouragement:

A quickie for you.. check the black 'climb lines' on the fuse of your paint mate. Museum repaints (and the flying Ace of Diamonds) have the aft black line to the canopy edge. 'In service' paints for both Royal and Dutch Navy's with this scheme tend to show the aft black line stopping at the upper fuse grey. One thing I've noticed.. don't base a paint on plastic kits as these have black lines both sides!!:biggrin-new:

ATB

Great paints Dave! I totally agree, both museum aircraft and decals/drawings from model sets/books are terrible reference sources. The only source which always works are in service pictures and film.

Wasn't there a Karel Doorman carrier for fs9,I wonder if it could be made to work with AI carriers? I remember it had an automated crew assisted cat launch.BTW wonderful aircraft you made Rob,thankyou.:very_drunk:

Is it possible to remove the 330 knot overspeed warning for this great model? I have tried changing the aircraft.cfg (max_indicated_speed and max_mach) but this had no effect. Cheers.

Is it possible to remove the 330 knot overspeed warning for this great model? I have tried changing the aircraft.cfg (max_indicated_speed and max_mach) but this had no effect. Cheers.

To hide all the pesky red info messages (slew, parking brake, pause etc.) just add the line HideInfoText=1 to the [Main] section of the fsx.cfg. To hide just the overspeed warning you can change InfoOverspeedEnable=True to InfoOverspeedEnable=False in the [Display] section. Personally I have them all turned off.

Here's another I've been toying with.. F.2 WF254:121 of 807NAS FAA circa 1954..

WF254ss1.jpg

Interested parties can grab a copy HERE

The main map is DXT5 but I've included a map with mips for P3D users. Simply rename Seahawk 1.dds to something memorable (or bin it!) then rename Seahawk 1WF254M.dds to Seahawk 1.dds if you're a P3D mip person:encouragement:
ATB

Back