• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

iniBuilds T-33 Jet Trainer Released

The Royal Canadian Navy operated some T-33s in the mid to late 1950s as both utility aircraft, and as advanced trainers for those pilots who would go on to fly the McDonnell F2H-3 Banshee jet fighters which operated off Canada's last aircraft carrier, HMCS Bonaventure.

This repaint represents a T-33 Mk.3 of VT 40, jet training squadron based at HMCS Shearwater, Nova Scotia.

FlightSimulator 2024-10-10 18-09-43-88.jpg

Now available on Flightsim.to

HERE

Last edited:
Absolutely love these, Jocko417! Any plans to do one of the day-glo orange schemes down the road?

(I just realized you also did the RCAF schemes I use when I fly the SSW F-104s! Great stuff!)

Hey, thanks Denny! Yes, I plan to do some more "advanced" Day-Glo stuff soon. I don't use 3D painting software so it's taking some time. I could use the decal files but I'd prefer to have the weathering layers I've made for my templates put to good use... decals go "on top" of everything.

Would love to see this one if anyone wants to try. No hurry, I was stationed at Perrin from 68' to 70'. We had the T-33, F-102 and a transient area for T-37's from Shepherd AFB.

Attachments

• t-33_5.jpg
    t-33_5.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 10
No, read my signature. :)
Okay...here goes it: "Thomas". Didn't answer a thing for me, but I can be dense. Anyway...just by chance, I decided to try flightsim.com and found the download. Nicely done on the repaint!

Last edited:
Okay...here goes it: "Thomas". Didn't answer a thing for me, but I can be dense. Anyway...just by chance, I decided to try flightsim.com and found the download. Nicely done on the repaint!
His signature is a link to all of his paints on that site. I'm not sure if there's a way to view/not view sig's on this new forum software, but if you can't see his link, check your forum settings.

Just realized I forgot the little warning arrow pointing to the turbine stripe on the Comox bird above. Stand by for version 1.1 tomorrow...

Back