• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Inspired by A2A Piper Cherokee

on a different note -
I spent some time working on a project for the grandkids.
wLrFZ0U.jpg

I'll repost these after I resize them...

here are some more pics of the project
mbxWVSQ.jpg

SW6g7Cg.jpg

33Vg7Cc.jpg

for some reason Imgur is not saving the resizing edits - been trying for an hour. If these are too large I'll just remove them - let me know

ok - a slight starboard wing shim was needed but it looks good - the glue should be cured in a few hours.
f13tGaM.jpg

belly pan has been built up and the first layer of spackle applied...

I wonder if I'll have this Jug finished before we have one to fly in MSFS ?
ujWCbM1.jpg

the belly pan is well on the way to smooothness - but now she also has 100% more dorsal fin..because that nasty adverse yaw was in need of an answer..

hdwYXoS.jpg

sC7JxjC.jpg

the first image was the initial look to see if I wanted to add it - it was a bit large..

the second image is the trimmed down fin because I decided I like it on there too much, so she's glued up now.

once I get to laying in the spackle and finessing the fairings around the tail feathers and wings we'll be ready for primer -
We're actually getting there fellers and fellettes

Look like AH has won the challenge by finishing their Jug first - even though theirs is a Razorback.

couple of ideas for paint IF I can make the natural metal finish look right - otherwise it'll be a camo job.
dy2uL0a.jpg

I9CAOob.jpg

Leaning towards the Hun Hunter..

now with 100% more anti-glare paint on it - still need to add the thin black stripes to the wide yeller ones and paint the lower
fuselage with the stainless reinforcements and vents.
Callie Graphics is doing the artwork and says I should have the sheets by next Friday..including ALL of the stencils and labels in black.

Then it'll be time to try my hand at laying on the panel lines - then a final semi-gloss clear coat to bring it all together.
Long way to go yet
nWRQLNF.jpg

scribing the panel lines onto her
o1WFllU.jpg

Hi John - thanks for the encouragement. Hope all is well on your end.

here are some more pics of the project
mbxWVSQ.jpg

SW6g7Cg.jpg

33Vg7Cc.jpg

for some reason Imgur is not saving the resizing edits - been trying for an hour. If these are too large I'll just remove them - let me know

A glimpse into another man's life a world away! I love this Thunderbolt too!

Back