• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Lockheed Jetstar II

JETSTAR II - Missed some detail!!

After working on some improved textures, I noticed that I could not find empanage de-ice boots in any pictures, and all leading edges were either chrome or painted.

Reviewing manuals I have, it is clear that the JETSTAR I had them, the JETSTAR II did not. In a lengthy description of the entire de-ice system the JSII had wing boots only, heated engine inlets and windshields - nothing on the rear stabs.

I have reworked these areas and will be posting updated repaints and a white / metal paint kit as significantly improved updates. I hope to finish through the coming weekend.

Just for INFO here-->THATS FS9 !!!!

Gregory has taken the task to repair, and test, as loabour of Love, Jim Goldman's Jetstar II in FS2004/FS9

Soon we will post here, and we hope you have fun flying it

As I even do not have FS9 anymore Glory goes to Jim and Gregory

You can look below

Roland

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

Just for INFO here-->THATS FS9 !!!!

Gregory has taken the task to repair, and test, as loabour of Love, Jim Goldman's Jetstar II in FS2004/FS9

Soon we will post here, and we hope you have fun flying it

As I even do not have FS9 anymore Glory goes to Jim and Gregory

You can look below

Roland

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

I sure do like seeing the start cart, intake covers etc. Wish the P3D version had all those goodies.

Hi All

Updated Paintkit by Mike ( thanks a lot ) is available in Downloads

So please fellow repainters give is a go !!

Thank you

Roland

PS : in the FS9 Download there is a now paint in too-->You can get here bellow as well

https://we.tl/t-qNzeqcWZh5

2021-12-6_9-18-58-90.jpg2021-12-6_9-19-9-817.jpg

Hi Brian, didn't think there as any interest. I have all three completed. I can upload any or all of the three.

Camo P3d 1.jpg USAF Camo Com Metal1.jpg USAF Communications USAF.jpg USAF (United States of America)

Ok, I will put the packages together and upload all three. I wasn't happy with the camo paint as it was in the first image. Here is an image of the final. I will let you know once they are uploaded. Thanks for the interest.

Camo Blurred6.jpg

Ok, I will put the packages together and upload all three. I wasn't happy with the camo paint as it was in the first image. Here is an image of the final. I will let you know once they are uploaded. Thanks for the interest.

An excellent model should have great repaints to compliment her lines. Thank you..!

All three USAF paints are in the same download. Finished uploading. As soon as it is approved it will be available. Thanks for the interest. Hope my repaint skills aren't dwindling with my age. Enjoy.

The thanks is mine Roland, you have a great team and the work is superb. My small contribution to the effort.

Love the USAF VIP paint. Now to figure out which VIP left their Teddy Bear in the aircraft. :biggrin-new: Thanks Tom! :encouragement:

Brian

I just remembered a thought. Using MCX I tried to remove the teddy bear and some of the furnishings in the Camo version. I evens tried to change the pictures to snipers and the like. Also tried to put a rack of M-16's in the area. No luck. Anyone who has the skills and can make the inside of the Covert Camo version look like a Seal Team environment, I would love that. What do you think?

I just remembered a thought. Using MCX I tried to remove the teddy bear and some of the furnishings in the Camo version. I evens tried to change the pictures to snipers and the like. Also tried to put a rack of M-16's in the area. No luck. Anyone who has the skills and can make the inside of the Covert Camo version look like a Seal Team environment, I would love that. What do you think?
A military interior would be nice. I'm thinking you'd need access to the source files to change/remove items from the interior. Maybe you could re-texture Teddy and give him a USAF shirt?

Brian

I can take away the bear and some pillows. You can recolour the interior

Also some seats can go, but not the Sofa

Stovall what model do you use FSX or P3D?

Roland

PS: I cannot move an Gaitling in, but you can change the pictures

Back