• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hawker Sea Hawk P3D FSX 10_16

Thanks Huub. When a more matured beta is there, I'll mail you a copy. And Daan: I solved the problem with the welding! The only thing which is bothersome with these kind of problems is the design program. I'm using fsfds 3.5.1. which has a lot of restrictions.

Cees

Cees is doing a very fine job at the Doorman!!!!

karel_05.jpg

That's because the hull is temporarily of glass to experiment with alpha textures....There's at least two months work to do still.

Cees

I think you haven't installed the effects properly, because Rob modelled that start up effect very convincingly!

Hope this helps!

Cees

I think you haven't installed the effects properly, because Rob modelled that start up effect very convincingly!

Hope this helps!

Cees

Well ... I thought, I had, but will of course double check! Would be a shame to miss this.

BTW, is there a similar cartridge starter effect for his Gannet?

Seawing

Back