• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

iniBuilds T-33 Jet Trainer Released

still far from perfect, but slowly getting somewhere with the decals.
Would anyone have detailed pics of the stencils on the Belgian birds? Richard perhaps? I'm having a hard time here, in many ways...

Excellent Jan Kees ! Thank you ! :encouragement:

No photo's of Belgian Stars yet but i'll see what i can come up with for you. In the mean time, and i don't know if you have any use for them of course, but here's a bunch of Tanguy & Laverdure T-Birds :

photo_9999_335066.jpg
photo_9999_334244.jpg
photo_9999_334117.jpg
photo_9999_331602.jpg
photo_9999_57437.jpgphoto_9999_308815.jpg

Any of our repaint artists interested?:wiggle::wiggle:
I really like these "unusual\unfamous" repaints:victorious:
grimreaper_230106_63b7ea3fbcdf5.jpg

Thanks!:eagerness:

Sorry JK, after a quick look at the photos and documentation I have regarding the maintenance stencils and in particular the rescue instructions for the Belgian T33s, I have nothing that allows me to read what is written on them.
But I can already say that the natural metal versions did not have the same stencils as the Vietnam versions.
The subject needs to be explored further.
still far from perfect, but slowly getting somewhere with the decals.
Would anyone have detailed pics of the stencils on the Belgian birds? Richard perhaps? I'm having a hard time here, in many ways...

FT-24(0002) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

FT-24(0003) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

FT-24(0005) by JanKees Blom, on Flickr

I'm blown away by how fast you guys are able to crank 'em out. Methinks Blender is in my future... something to learn this winter I guess.

Coming along, redoing the fuselage markings. The decal files are nice but they aren't the same scale, if you are using standard sized markings between the fuselage and wing (and tail for that matter) they will appear to be different sizes once on the model.

Still have to do cutouts around lower wing markings and clean up some other stuff.

FlightSimulator 2024-09-20 18-39-35-67.pngFlightSimulator 2024-09-20 18-40-17-13.pngFlightSimulator 2024-09-20 18-34-55-06.png

Back