• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

JP (and co)'s Alphasim/Virtavia F-4 Revival for FSX/P3D

SEA dawn mission
Really enjoying this "revival" of such an old friend of ours. Have it merged for the moment with the Piglet F-1 VC, which just works. I find the legacy AS panels and mods have issues. I might even merge the AS exterior model with the SWS VC just for fun - but really to be able to use a much wider range of repaints. Looking forward to the new load out options and spec textures. Thanks so much for all the good and hard work on this project!

private image hosting

Been paying a lot of attention to this thread, although i have the SWS payware model, being a Brit, im very interested in pack 3, i't will be a very long time before payware companys consider the Brit and recon models, probably even never, so your work is much anticipated and appreciated :ernaehrung004:

Oh, it might be a little while before a developer brings out a modern Phantom pack including FGRs, but probably not as long as you think. Likewise Jaguars, BAe Lightnings, Harriers... :untroubled:

Oh, it might be a little while before a developer brings out a modern Phantom pack including FGRs, but probably not as long as you think. Likewise Jaguars, BAe Lightnings, Harriers... :untroubled:

Dean, I would love to see new RAF Phantoms and Jaguars being built the DC Designs way (good looking accurate models, basic cockpit functionality)

Henk.

You teaser you! :) I'd love to see the UK Phantoms get the "DC Designs treatment".

In other news: I fixed the afterburner issue, so now I can use Ulrich's effects in both P3D and FSX.

-JP

Thanks to all involved......................

32 TFS at Soesterberg AB, the Netherlands in 1978. Sweet memories as life was still simple and good. Smoking and drinking were still cool, speeding was a common practice, healthy food was something for other people, old age was something for your grandparents and every man still had a moustache......

And I was only 20 years old........

Thanks to all involved in this project for bringing back these memories :encouragement:

p7P9Ysk.jpg

Cheers,
Huub

That last picture makes me very happy, Ulrich!

Extremely pleased that you were able to do the last batch of conversions so quickly. :ernaehrung004:

-JP

Quite a lot of questions about the afterburner effect, so here's a couple of screenshots from FSX and one from P3DV4, so you can see for yourself how it looks in the two sims.

FSX:
BaFr6Ag.jpg

wFUnmSA.jpg

P3DV4:
a7ryTKt.jpg

-JP

Looks really good.

Sorry been busy with work - had no time for sim or for keeping up on the boards.

This is unfolding beautifully. Reheat looks superb, and the PBRing is delightfully lovely.

AB sound ??

First, many, many thanks to a job well done to Postbaer61 and team.. outstanding job on the FDEs, VC and liveries.. I have attempted to follow the updates suggested in this thread and in particular post 55 about the sonic boom.. It states putting the two lines in the panel cfg,....gauges 7 and 8. Question: where in panel cfg. VC01, new window?? I tried, putting the two gauges in VC01 but no joy. I did this in Pack 2 BTW. What did do wrong?? I have the cans lighting up and no AB light in terms of sound, although the graphic display is ok. Final question, is there any sonic boom sound...(the spray effect works well) and is there AB light sound..(graphic display is ok)?? Thank you for clarifying these issues....Terry

Back