• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

JP (and co)'s Alphasim/Virtavia F-4 Revival for FSX/P3D

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Almost there now, just need to work a bit on the pylon logic. Sorry it has taken longer than I anticipated, things sometimes happen in life. :)

0b2lPcK.jpg

gN1K8Cy.jpg

Won't take long!

Cheers,
JP

Hi JP,

This is looking fantastic! :encouragement: Will you or someone be adding the sonic boom and visual plume effect that would fit the 32 bit FSX/P3D1/2/3 and the 64 bit P3D V4/5?

Thanks
Thank you Butch!

I suppose someone will - if I understand correctly those effects are created using some of Rob Barendregt's magic, so I cannot just include them in the package. Maybe I can include them as "Recommended additions" in the readme. :)

Cheers,
JP

Thank you Butch!

I suppose someone will - if I understand correctly those effects are created using some of Rob Barendregt's magic, so I cannot just include them in the package. Maybe I can include them as "Recommended additions" in the readme. :)

Cheers,
JP

Got your PM. The recommendations sound good. I just might could use some directions in your readme for installation of the visual/sound effects for both of my P3D sims.

:wavey:

Just an FYI, I'm reworking the cockpit textures and that will be a separate upload as soon as I can get all of them done. Real world keeps me from spending as much time as I need, but they will be done.

Just an FYI, I'm reworking the cockpit textures and that will be a separate upload as soon as I can get all of them done. Real world keeps me from spending as much time as I need, but they will be done.

Thanks for that Ed!!

Priller

VF114 and VX 4

Now I am trying to redo VF-114.

I think VF-114 was baked into a model therefore. no textures were listed in new release. :dizzy:

Edit: VF-114 was model.6 in previous release. If I copy that model.6 to the new release, it's a no show.

So, it looks like a lot of conversions will need to be done in order to make the old paints work in the new release.

Old paints seem to work fine for me GE - eventually. You need to reload the aircraft one or two times I find I think for the shaders - or something like that - to settle in.

Old paints seem to work fine for me GE - eventually. You need to reload the aircraft one or two times I find I think for the shaders - or something like that - to settle in.

I have managed to "luck out" and restore one or two, thing of it is, the previous version had model numbers (Model.x) and this version uses model letters (Model.J) -
Having said that, it's touch and go trying to find the right model/letter to use. The VF-114 was in previous edition as a model and had no texture. Had to drop the "model"
into the new version to get the VF-114 back. It's little things like that. Are there repaints in library here?

Last edited:
I fly the Phantom in P3D V4.5 and have the same problem as the above Picture, the Windows seems unvisible. Is there a way to solve this problem? I checked and found that there is no texure for the glass. it seems to be linked to the model as material.

The N is reversed on the rudder... Is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks Ed, as always very much appreciated!

Cheers,
Huub

Back