Milton's Howard 500 a fresh look!

Added some shadows in areas, enhance the cargo boxes and pallets...

VZSmK.jpg


a6qKh.jpg


​
 
Looks awesome! I think I'd lean more toward the pax version for my flying, I'm thinking more of a classic aircraft charters theme. :applause:

And in FSX SP2/Accel.
 
Fantastic work, Tufun. Great updates to one of the all time greatest products produced for FS. And thanks to Milton for creating it. :applause::applause:
 
Did a little startup/takeoff video...


Once the bare metal is released, your metal canvas awaits for those repainters out there!


GgeaE.jpg

​
 
Looking over Howard, fixed some things and aged the wings and tails to match the fuselage. Few other lines I need to fix, that's for another day.

yXCF.jpg


9Zra2.jpg


Kiy0N.jpg


wZIHK.jpg

​

 
I want thank Falcon409 for allowing me to use his excellent panels which will be part of the package! Give him a shout for his excellent work! :salute:

39kGL.jpg


Pf5de.jpg

​
 
Great job TF. And the panel from Falcon409 seems the perfect topout. Thanks for taking us on the ride. :salute:

Steve
 
Looking forward to this. Ordered more paint into the paintshop in case there is a paintkit available.
 
Back
Top