• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MV DHC-2 Beaver repaints.....and requests.

I am as fast as I can, and have no doubt others are too. There are only so many hours in a day though and soooo much to do!
Oh. Okay. So there are some down the pike. Good to know. Guess I was just picking up on some negative tones. Back to my prune juice. :adoration:

CF-LRS has landed at Flightsim. File name: beaver_cf-lrs.zip

attachment.php

Attachments

• CF-LRS landing.jpg
    CF-LRS landing.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 61
I have not installed the update because of the repaints I have (and some of you have made). Actually, what is it that I loose?

With regards to repaints, the MilViz early August update resulted in black unpainted right wing flaps and elevator, aileron mass balance, right wing strut and right elevator. A new file, 'Beaver_ext_2.dds' was added for those parts. For any and all repaints, one can copy and paste the necessary pieces over from 'Beaver_ext.dds'. It requires patience and nobody within earshot to hear all the cursing you will send Milviz's way....

WIP

Completely reworked textures (add-on) of my previous TPS35 for the Milviz Beaver Basic model.

Pierre

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-08-19_142033.jpg
    2017-08-19_142033.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 54
Thank you, Pierre.

I really missed those military paints for the Beaver.

Question. Will you be updating the current download in the library, or just providing a new download for the latest Beaver patch?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Rocky's Flying Beaver

This repaint was originally done by Greg Spellman for the FS2004 Aerosoft Beaver. I always liked it. Anyone want to do it for the Milviz?

a8JLhnS.jpg

7o04W8H.jpg

LOR4TGy.jpg

psqj9Dy.jpg

Last edited:
The exterior textures for the N9028 w/STOL kit are finished. I am now working on the VC and panel colors for this aircraft. And yes, I made a revised version of the paint kit for the Beaver ext. pack.
This paint kit does not feature any textures for the interior. I had to work on the original files that are not layered.

Here's the N9028 with STOL kit
a.jpg

Liveries available for download at the Milviz site/aircraft repaints forum. Link to zip file with 7 liveries - manual installation: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=8101

Yes, it's the FSX native Aerosoft Version with default DHC-2 gauges in P3D4.
I make a new thread ,if there is an interest.

Cheers
Bluebear

There IS an interest! I could get the AS Beaver working just fine in P3Dv4 except the instruments BELOW the throttle quadrant didn't show. I did use the hack to get the three missing dials from the panel directly in front of the pilot...

Back